Pages

3/17/09

Oh Hannah...

It's only Hannah McGibbon's second season at Chloe, but she's already giving me a reason to highly rate the brand once again. Simple and chic, maybe, but cute and stylish all at the same time. Sometimes you dont need to wear something ridiculously extravagant to look or feel good. McGibbon uses such flattering neutral and pastel colours and beautiful fabrics, and pays good attention to detail, making the collections extremely lust-worthy. I am mostly in love with the shoes from the Autumn/Winter '09 collection, but there's other snippets that I feel for thrown in here too...




Ahhh, how lovely :)
I also believe I am not the only one still lusting after the Spring/Summer '09 collection of shorts...

C'monnn Topshop... Do what you do best and bring me some of these beauties before the summer ends!

ps. Didn't purposely feature Karlie Kloss twice, but she does look amazing on the close-up right? Beautiful make-up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...