Pages

3/13/09

Oh dear...

I haven't posted in SO long! I just seem to have deadline after deadline at the minute, and I visited my boyfriend for a long weekend too, so I've neglected this poor little blog. I must get into the habit of fitting this in.
Anyway, I'm feeling a little uninspired by the A/W shows, so maybe i'll wait a bit before I reference them on my blog again. I'm just getting worked up for the summer and wearing pretty colourful dresses, so I'm not in the frame of mind to accept all the grays, blacks and navys floating around and merging into one dark wooly coat.

I'm posting the final 3 images from the photoshoot that my friend Vicky and I shot and styled for a university project. In the end we decided it best suited Plastique magazine...

The theme is underwear as outerwear - a trend you may have noticed me blog about previously.
MASSIVE THANK YOU to Emily ('Between Peace & Happiness'-blog), our dear friend, who insanely agreed to model in lingerie at midnight in the freezing cold. We love you for it, and you look amazing! I'm sure everyone will agree...




To finish off, I have awesome news: I have bagged myself a placement at my number one dream magazine that I've always wanted to work for - Glamour! Ahhhh! It's only a month long but I am so excited. I can't actually believe it will my first placement at a magazine, and at my favourite one too. My love for them clearly came through very well in the cover letter, which I put my heart and soul into. Just as I was about to give up on the idea of getting a placement at a magazine this summer as well...

Hope everyone is well x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...