Pages

2/22/09

Round Up #1 - Go Grunge?

The gloomy economic climate has certainly been reflected in the latest Autumn/Winter '09 collections. Gothic and grunge seems to be the big 'trend' to invest in, going from New York Fashion Week and the latest from the London shows. It seems Ioannisdimitrousis definitely knows what he's doing.
I've collected some pictures from Style.com that I think best reflect this fashion mood




Max Azria, Marc Jacobs & Rodarte.


Betsey Johnson left & right, Vivienne Westwood Red Label centre.


Charlotte Ronson, Herve Leger by Max Azria & Preen.


Topshop Unique left & right, Diesel Black Gold centre.


Marc by Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenburg & Rodarte.

Apologies for the quality of the pictures! My Adobe software has completely died on me, so this is courtesy of Paint... and Blogger uploading my images too small.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...