Pages

2/22/09

London Fashion Week...

Yesterday, I was given the chance to help out backstage for the Ioannisdimitrousis Vauxhall Fashion Scout show. Katy Lassen - the fashion editor of Let Them Eat Cake - was styling the show, and my friend who interns for her asked for the help of my friends and I to dress the models. It was my first backstage experience, and I was a total bag of nerves when I got there, but all was fine; the clothes were fabulous (tricky, but fabulous) and everyone was really friendly. I did feel a bit sorry for some of the models - particularly those who had to wear the garments made entirely of needles, but it all made for a great end result. There was a lot of standing around, and the show started an hour late, but that's the world of fashion I guess.
Here are some of the pictures I sneaked.



It was all about the chains, needles and fine knits at this show. The dresses in this last image kind of remind me of Rodarte. There are plenty of beautiful dresses here that I would definitely wear if I had a models figure, along with the bravery to wear nipple bearing dresses...

Thanks for reading, will be posting much more this week! Promises...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...