Pages

12/24/08

2008

So this is a more personal post. 2008 has so far been one of my favourite years (that I remember) and here are the many reasons why:

  • I went to New York for the first time, with my boyfriend, and loved it!
  • I also went to Paris for the first time (and shall be returning for a longer visit next year)
  • I finally passed my driving test (4th time lucky)
  • and got my first car! Polly the Punto :)
  • I turned 18, and had an amazing joint party with my boy
  • I got onto my Fashion Journalism course after many years of dreaming about it
  • I moved out of Lincolnshire and into the best student flat in Epsom
  • I made some amazing new friends
  • I went to London Fashion Week for the first time and got into two shows, plus sighted a lot of influential people
  • I celebrated a year long anniversary with my boy, (a year and 6months on boxing day :D)
  • I left my crappy job as a waitress after working there for a year and a half! FREEDOM!

So that's all that I can think of off the top of my head! But here's to living life to the full and trying to top this year, every year.

Merrrrry Christmasss!

Hopefully I will get another post up between now and New Year's. If not, Happy New Year too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...