Pages

11/29/08

All I Want for Christmas...

With less than one month to go, I thought I would share with you some of the things that are on my wish list. That is, if someone in my family were to inherit a lot of money within the next 26 days..


THE studded Gucci shoe boots! I'm having a thing for both studs and black shoe boots this season, so these would be perfect if anyone's offering?


If they happen to be sold out, which would be no surprise, I would hapily settle for this pair.


The more I blog, the more aware you will become of how OBSESSED I am with getting a Chanel bag.. and this is gorgeous... Nice shade of grey, I prefer these chains to the ones with leather intertwined (they tend to look fake) and I prefer the simple twist lock without the CC logo, as that tends to make them look fake too. AND, the more I admire Chanel bags, the more I prefer the larger sizes... definitely a jumbo for me, which unfortunately means an even less realistic price tag.


On the topic of Chanel, how cute are these tights? I've been lusting after them for months, thinking, 'they're only tights they'll be £50 max'. Nope. The kind lady at the Sloane Street boutique informed me of a price somewhere around £180. I snag tights too often to take that risk, but if someone else where to buy me them...


Insanely high Dior Couture shoes - combining my love of studs, bows and extreme height in one hot pair of shoes. Let's face it, I'd never be able to walk in them, and if I could I would resemble the BFG, and my boyfriend would not be best pleased once again as my love of sky high heels means I tower over him. But still, I'll make a shrine for them in my room... I just want to admire them on a daily basis if I'm honest. Worth every penny...


This whole Zac Posen outfit (or the whole Fall collection if youre feeling generous). The magpie inside me loves the sequined detail and on the whole it just appears to be such and adorable flattering dress. Even the pom poms all the models sported in their hair have been on my mind since I first saw this collection many months ago. I finally bought my black wool today, so expect a future blog on how DIY pom pom making goes. In the mean time, BUY ME THIS DRESS!



------------


So to conclude, I have discovered I seem to pay a lot more attention to accessories than I do actual clothes, unless particular things catch my eye - in which case it's most often couture. I seem to be a bit monochrome both with my own wardrobe and what I lust after, despite the fact that my favourite designer is my number one partly because of his use of vivid colour (John Galliano in case you were wondering). Maybe I need to step outside my comfort zone and experiment with colour some more, however 'classic' black and white is...


Images: Style.com, The Fashion Spot.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...